PLOT: 4/5 CHARACTERS: 4/5 WRITING STYLE: 4/5 CLIMAX: 3.5/5 ENTERTAINMENT QUOTIENT: 4/5 Love is a strange thing. It has the power to make you or break you. I am sure almost all of us have been through this phenomenon once in our lives and hence we all know what a joy or pain love can be. Preeti Shenoy is one of the few Indian writers who has moved away from the classic and time-tested recipe of college love and has ventured to explore this feeling called love in its deeper depths. Her characters are varied and so are her plots and she has a knack for repeatedly delivering to her readers, love stories which melt our hearts. “It’s All in the Planets” is no different. It is a very fresh and unique love story which transcends age and geographical boundaries and makes you go all “goey” in the heart. Aniket is a young techie living in Bangalore. He is an ordinary guy with an extraordinary girlfriend. Super sexy and part-time model Trisha (a.k.a Trish) is dating Ani...
Popular posts from this blog
BUIY PRALAY: THE GREAT DELUGE | VINEET BAJPAI | BOOK REVIEW
PLOT: 4.5/5 CHARACTERS: 5/5 WRITING STYLE: 4.5/5 CLIMAX: 5/5 ENTERTAINMENT QUOTIENT: 5/5 “Hardly anyone referred to the River of the Wise as the Saraswati anymore. Her name had changed and stuck. She was now the Rakt-Dhaara – The Blood River.” My Musings I am ardent fan of historical fiction. I am irrevocably in love with the works of Ashwin Sanghi and Dan Brown. I first noticed Harappa – Curse of the Blood River in the Amazon bestseller list and since it was available in the Kindle unlimited section, I eagerly downloaded it. Having read the first book in the Harappa Series, there was absolutely no way that I could have kept myself away from the book 2 in the series. Hence, I ended up downloading and reading Pralay: The Great Deluge on the very day that it was released. What is the book all about? The Harappa series tells us the story of Vidyut, a charismatic young man who is in fact the...
BUY TIGER MATES | AMRISH SHAH | BOOK REVIEW
PLOT: 4/5 CHARACTERS: 3.5/5 WRITING STYLE: 3.5/5 CLIMAX: 3/5 ENTERTAINMENT QUOTIENT: 4/5 “When two soul mates unite with equal daredevilry, against cruel circumstances, and fight their inner demons only to discover their true calling, they are destined to be Tiger Mates. Says who, says me. And I am fate.” On the outset these ordinary looking lines may not appeal to a reader’s mind but their true worth can only be known when the readers go through the entire novel which these beautiful lines very aptly conclude. The story of the Tiger Mates and their journey through hell is one which I will recommend to all my readers to experience. The reason behind such strong endorsement is the fact that the author has done a remarkable job of narrating the tale which brings together the perfect cocktail of romance, action and adventure in a matchless fashion. Shyla is a young lady working with an NGO in Capetown, South Africa whose world is shattered when she real...

Comments
Post a Comment